Monday, October 12, 2009

The last of the Aunt Grace Friends Around the World fabric

The Aunt Grace Friends Around the World line by Judie Rothermel in 2005 was so much fun. I attempted to buy a yard from each country and I got pretty darn close! As part of the Great Craft Room Clean Out program I am subjecting myself to, I ended up getting rid of close to 20 yards out of this line alone! Four yards are left and going for $3/yard. There's lots more pictures on my Flickr page - enjoy!

Here's the last of it...


Aunt Grace Germany - I love these beer steins!
Aunt Grace Mexico - Tossed yellow sombreros and catcus



Aunt Grace Globe and Hawaii Fabric - the little blue dots that make up the clouds are sweet. Hula girls on a yellow background make the Hawaii fabric fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment