Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bursting at the Seams...

I knew this day would come. The day when my allotted craft storage space would reach it's limits. It's at the point now where something needs to leave the space before I bring home just one more yard of fabric or that pattern I just can't live without (and will make someday)!

So I am trying to make some much needed room. My craft space runneth over and I made an initial sweep through the patterns found four I can let go of now. I decided to sell these in my Etsy shop dillee::dallee

I'm selling them for less than $2 each.

The first one is



That's all I have to blog about now...dinner duty calls. I'll post more about the goodies I'll be selling soon. This week I plan on listing some Amy Butler Temple Flowers yardage I've been hanging on to for years! Check out my shop in the mean time!

No comments:

Post a Comment